- Company name
- Kyoei Forging Works Co., Ltd.
- Eitaro Saito
- April, 1930
- Capital fund
- 10,000,000 yen
- Business purpose
- Designing and manufacturing forging items
- Designing and manufacturing forging molds and pressing molds
- Mechanical processing and heat treatment accompanying the forging processes
- Operations related to the items 1, 2, and 3
- Head office / Factory
2781 Osaki, Sanjo-Shi, Niigata 959-1148
- TEL: +81-256-45-3171 (Main)
- FAX: +81-256-45-3872
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Factory site
- Number of employees
- Description of business
- Manufacturing capability 600t/month
- Head office: 2781 Osaki, Sanjo-shi, Niigata 959-1148
- KYOEI U.S.A.,INC：534 West Algonquin Road Arlington Heights,IL 60005
- Main products
- Conveyor chain parts
- Auto parts
- Agricultural machinery parts
- Construction machinery parts
- Motorcycle parts
- Special tools
- Kyoei Forging Works Co., Ltd.
- 2781 Osaki, Sanjo-Shi, Niigata 959-1148
- By car
- About 14 minutes from Tsubame Sanjo station via Route 403
- About 15 minutes from Tsubame Sanjo station via Hokuriku Expressway
- About 5minutes from Sakae Smart Inter Change of Hokuriku Expressway
Message from the president
We integrate traditional techniques and up-to-date equipment to provide high quality products.
We have welcomed the 21st century, and Japan established a position as the world leader in technology.
People’s unending motivation for innovation is bringing rich human society and advanced technological society. Society that has been subdivided and complicated demands new harmonization between people and technology.
Since established in 1930, as the core of industrial machinery industry that support every industry in and outside of Japan, our company has been providing products with up-to-date production facilities that can endure the tough use conditions by integrating long-accumulated expertise and up-to-date technology.
Our users’ prosperity and contentment are KYOEI’s joy. We adopt “become a good brain that continues to provide high quality products” as our motto, and we would like to work together to contribute to society.
We highly appreciate your continuous advice and guidance.
- April, 1930
- Established Saito Garden Shear Factory at Monzenmachi, Sanjo-shi (Founder: Shoichi Saito)
- October, 1941
- 150 shear factories gathered and founded Sanjo Forged Cutlery Steel Industry Associations at 606 Shimada, Sanjo-shi. Shoichi Saito assumed the post of the president and manufactured and sold thread nippers for the clothing department of the Army, snips for cutting iron plates for airplanes, and other tools for manufacturing airplanes of Nakajima Aircraft Company in Gunma.
- March, 1945
- Reorganized as a stock company. Mainly worked on forging sewing machine parts.
- March, 1958
- Changed company name to Kyoei Forging Works Co., Ltd., and shifted main manufactures to working tools such as wrenches and pliers.
- October, 1969
- Opened a new forging factory in Kaneko Shinden, Sanjo-shi for producing forged machinery parts.
- December, 1971
- Opened a second forging factory in Osaki, Sanjo-shi.
- January, 1974
- Opened a finishing factory in Osaki, Sanjo-shi.
- January, 1977
- Moved head office and molding and pressing factories to 2781 Osaki, Sanjo-shi, where our company presently locates.
- November, 1981
- Opened a new factory in Osaki, Sanjo-shi to combine 1st and 2nd forging factories, trying to streamline the operations and improve quality assurance and productivity.
- September, 1985
- Established an automated warehouse system for systematizing management of molds.
- September, 1990
- Built an additional factory for cutting materials.
- June, 1991
- Yoichi Saito became 2nd president of the company.
- July, 1992
- Built additional factory for inspections and finishing parts, emphasizing the working environment and product improvement.
- September, 1992
- Moved and rebuilt the pressing factory.
- September, 1997
- Installed 3D CAD/CAM system and high speed direct carving processing machine for improving molds productivity.
- January, 2003
- Obtained ISO-9001 certification.
- April, 2004
- Built new office building and welfare facilities.
- April, 2004
- Awarded Supplier Quality Development Award (S. Q. D.) from Daifuku Co., Ltd.
- August, 2005
- Newly built pressing and processing factory for improving working environment and efficiency.
- March, 2007
- Being elected by Deere & Company as the best cooperative company for the fifth year straight, and have been inducted into the Hall of Fame as the best partner company.
- August, 2007
- Established KYOEI U.S.A., INC as a business base in North America.
- January, 2009
- Completed the construction of new forging factory.
- April, 2014
- Installed a 3-ton high speed air drop hammer.
- November, 2014
- Installed a 150-ton digital servo press.
- April, 2015
- Elected as one of the 300 small and medium-sized companies that make efforts on becoming a role model for contributing to local communities and revitalizing the local economy by developing innovative products and creating services.
- April, 2017
- Eitaro Saito became 3rd president of the company.
- May, 2019
- Our commercial won the Silver Award at the 3rd Animonozukuri Awards (awards honoring commercials, products, technology, traditional crafts, etc that use Japanese pop culture).
- Dec, 2019
- The Medium and Small Business Research Institute (Good Company Award Special Prize).
Commercial and poster gallery
Here is our new commercial. It shows integration of our excellent technical capability and up-to-date equipment with detailed animation of machines moving dynamically. Please watch and enjoy.
Our commercial won the Silver Award at the 3rd Animonozukuri Awards (awards honoring commercials, products, technology, traditional crafts, etc that use Japanese pop culture).
- Our new commercial (45 seconds version)
- Our commercial original song version (15 seconds version)
- Our commercial original song version (30 seconds version)
- Our commercial original song version (45 seconds version)
- Video broadcast on trains
- Video broadcast on digital signage at stations (Tsubame Sanjo, Higashi Sanjo, and Yoshida)
- Video broadcast on digital signage at a theater (Aeon Mall Niigata Minami)
- Radio CM Animation 1: Sales Manager
- Radio CM Animation 2: New Machine
- Radio CM Animation 3: Technological Advanced Nation
- Radio CM Game 1: Establishment in 1930
- Radio CM Game 2: Environmentally Consciousness
- Radio CM Game 3: Advanced Training